A Good Feeling

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
I don't share a lot of personal info. Just how I am. But seeing how most of you don't know me I will share this as a positive moment. My dad went in the hospital the last day of July which was a Saturday. Mom was admitted on the following Tuesday. Dad passed away after exactly 2 weeks with mom still in the hospital. She got out the following Monday but was still to weak to travel to the funeral. Mom absolutely loves to hunt. So we went to shoot our rifles this Saturday morning to make sure they were ready for the coming season. This is what "grandma's" muzzleloader did the first shot. She was looking through the spotting scope and thought it had missed the paper completely. I said "lets just walk down there and see". We were shooting 100 yards. She is working really hard to build her strength back for hunting season. This fired her up to work even harder. NO way to explain what that smile means to me. Folks I know times can be tough but just trust in the Lord and there will be sunshine on the other side. I hope this brightens someone's day.

Attachments

• Grandma-Muzzleloader.JPG
    Grandma-Muzzleloader.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 28