A few more from today

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Hook jawed Brookie tore up leader, had the 22-24” Bow I’ve been daydreaming about hit and first good jump he popped the leader. The rest of the night I checked after every Brookie, went over 20 with largest in the 17” range. Took some pics but many I didn’t. Great video of the trout schools too.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Thx, only kept 3 that swallowed so deep I couldn’t even see the eye of a size 10 hook,

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Those are some nice fish!! The gf and I caught a couple for dinner today but nothing of that size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Hit a few streams last week with a relative down for Son’s graduation. School of brutes but no time to get back. In CT all next week after 90+ hour week, and decided to “investigate” a loose Master Bath tile. I knew better and almost belly flopped in leveling cement 10 minutes ago if that explains status, I knew I should have argued “Fishing Season” right into the new Early In-line season. Curious minds just had to know....... I’m an idiot...

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
As in this foot print saved my bellyflop Wife said “I hoped it was worse and you made a Snow Angel so I’d get a new vanity” apparently she knows the drill when I remodel, she’s already getting a new floor and now paint and molding....

Attachments

• 17D29BB6-C849-4A1D-BE50-7EE83D3305BA.jpeg
    17D29BB6-C849-4A1D-BE50-7EE83D3305BA.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 22