9/9

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Nope looks to be hot all week. Gonna catch up on some overdue work and hopefully within 2 weeks it'll feel like late Sept

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Planned on sitting til about 1130but as muggy as it is I doubt I make it that long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Nope, unfortunately I have to work today. Gonna be processing deer this week and getting ready for the sc bow opener Sunday.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
had a great hunt yesterday evening in terms of seeing deer just no bucks that needed to be shot by me.
lotsa acorns around it seems with the Dorian wind we had.
and the amazing thing: not one mosquito. :)
Tomorrow is the coolest day this week, Hope to get out again.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
had a great hunt yesterday evening in terms of seeing deer just no bucks that needed to be shot by me.
lotsa acorns around it seems with the Dorian wind we had.
and the amazing thing: not one mosquito. :)

Yeah tomorrow looks good but have to take a dog to the vet so i took today

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah tomorrow looks good but have to take a dog to the vet so i took today

gotta getem while you can. Good Luck.
the morning moon time worked well for me on the fish yesterday, maybe the deer will will walk this morning. It's coming up shortly.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

I might make it out tomorrow if the stars (and wind) align, but other than that the forecast doesn't look so good. For the first month or so, I'm usually waiting on that day that's 10 degrees below average for good daylight movement. I just don't see it coming anytime soon.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah I’m waiting on it.... only seen one so far at about 80 yards lol

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I might make it out tomorrow if the stars (and wind) align, but other than that the forecast doesn't look so good. For the first month or so, I'm usually waiting on that day that's 10 degrees below average for good daylight movement. I just don't see it coming anytime soon.
i am hunting in the woods versus edges and get the daylight movement even when it's warm. Usually, but it's hot damn hot for sure. :)

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Trying to get out this evening after work. Probably going to hunt on base but might go up toward New Bern if I have the time.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
The heat isn’t bothering the deer. Evenings are prime according to trail cams... and moon overhead.

I think I can force myself to wait it out until Fri eve.

Had to come back to work today so I could rest!!!??

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Started storming here. If it stops real soon I may still be able to get out, but it’s not looking good. Maybe tomorrow after work...

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Been in since 3:15..... Wind was perfect... little storm trying to form has flipped it to due GFL.....[emoji2959]

perfectroadglide

Ten Pointer
Hunted this morning till 10 then went to retrieve a camera I left along a creek last winter. Camera was gone but I found a abandoned still sight.

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Seen a few about 715pm,old Doe,spotted me,and,plowed,stopped at 32 yards,shot right handed and crossbow quivery bracket was on the rail,well,it slid,a,little at the shot, almost shaved hair,quatered away and went to the right of the hip,well,she,just hoped and,walked,off,glad I missed,to hot to drag.