9/28

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
got out for my 1st morning sit. Got busted walking in just after 4am.
heard some munching all around before I could see a thing.
spotted a doe in the bean field and she ate right up to me. held off to make sure no fawns were following. Had a smaller doe come in behind me when I was lining up the 1st. Missed a good opportunity to shoot. Just let her walk right under me and off. the little one stayed for a long while.
20220928_081029.jpg
fun

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
yeah, was waiting on her f buddy to show. chased him out as in walked in...šŸ˜Ŗ85b0de20-9428-4f9e-9410-b97746ed3b7b.jpg

JMbowhunter

Six Pointer
Up on bragg, found a white oak dropping a few and felt good, giving a sit until dark. Be happy with any deer encounter, be really pleased if I get a shot at doe to Crack the ice this year, even more thrilled if shootable buck presents...saw some turkey on my way in and few fresh hoof prints in soft dirt. Won't get much sit this weekend with weather coming in.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Hunted this morning and didnt see a thing, was very surprised. Hunting in the morning hoping to just see a deer. 5 sits and no deer is wild for around here. Cameras back it up, all night time movement which is odd..

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
Ended up having 3 does circle 3-4 times at 30 yards wouldn't come closer because of bear. Then bear wouldn't leave so buddy drove up to me and scared him off and he scared deer in field coming to me and I heard deer in bottom running off when he slammed truck door

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Hunted this morning and didnt see a thing, was very surprised. Hunting in the morning hoping to just see a deer. 5 sits and no deer is wild for around here. Cameras back it up, all night time movement which is odd..
You getting plenty night pics just none seen during sits? Just curious cause the ehd around