9/23 Live?

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Got a doe this morning. On the outside of a creek bend between beans and a big ol briar patch with the water running high. 3rd bow deer ever, I'm pretty happy.
Heck yeah buddy. Post a pic in the kill thread!

Im back in a tree this evening. Wind is all over but thermals are keeping it high, for now. This time of year it’s hard to mess up this stand. Just don’t get down too early…

dubbeltap69

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Get ya a biggun. Good chance we aren’t too far apart. I’ll help drag.
Wish you the same ! I'm near Sandy Ridge. If I do get anything I'm hoping to try out the field dressing technique in preparation for Pisgah. I'm guessing you're on the side of the county but if there's anything ya need help with let me know.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Will do. I’m due north of walnut cove. Im always alone when hunting unless I drag my daughter with me. Sometimes that extra hand is invaluable. About half my hunting is here so ANYTIME you just wanna see if I can help track or drag, etc hit me up.

dubbeltap69

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Will do. I’m due north of walnut cove. Im always alone when hunting unless I drag my daughter with me. Sometimes that extra hand is invaluable. About half my hunting is here so ANYTIME you just wanna see if I can help track or drag, etc hit me up.
Oh heck you are close. Same here. Always willing to help a fellow hunter and up for an adventure. GOOD LUCK

JMbowhunter

Six Pointer
I got out of work early enough for an evening sit. I hung a stand in a white oak patch over a week ago. Saw one nice lil 8pt here last week. Acorns are just starting. I made a mock scrape near the hang on before the rain. Had one fresh print in it on my way to stand. Freshened with some code blue and hoping they'll be up and cruising this evening.

dubbeltap69

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Up in Rowan. Hoping for a deer I call dead eye. Must have lost it fighting. He's been coming early the last few evenings. Farmer behind me is cutting corn. I hope that doesn't delay movement. Good luck to all those out.
I'd bet a good cold beer, just about dark, there will be deer in that cut field of corn...