9/22/19

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Drinking my cup of coffee then heading out the door. No movement yesterday evening, still have good wind for my Monroe spot so I'm going to try it again. Good luck to those heading out!

GotNoRules

Ten Pointer
Got the coffee going too, skunked yesterday Morning but hoping for something better today. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
I’m settled in a white oak valley. Cool and 58 out right now.

Saw a 6/7 pt yesterday evening at 50 yards but never gave me a shot. Drew back on a doe twice. She never offered a clear shot.

Goodluck fellas

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Dang, idk what it is about the deer down here in sc but they are on high alert all the time. Had a doe coming in and she high tailed it out of the woods.

GotNoRules

Ten Pointer
Had two good bucks eat acorns a while, one good shooter. Real close but behind stand and never would give a good shot. Disappointed since it would have been my best bow kill. But fun either way feeling the rush for the first time this season.

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Had 2 doe and 2 fawn come in from behind me little after 8. They were on high alert, but didn't see me, just walked around me. Maybe they'll swing back around for me.

Packman

Spike
Golf this morning, home for the honey-do list now...hoping to get in the stand around 5 and sit til dark. Hoping this guy will shoe himself before dark.

Attachments

• 662A432F-3B17-4001-BD9B-5CD28EC0E8FE.jpeg
    662A432F-3B17-4001-BD9B-5CD28EC0E8FE.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 61

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
Up in a tree in Harnett. Hoping something will come wandering by. There are deer trails everywhere but my camera hasn't been picking up anything. Hoping it's a bad camera and a big one comes cruising by.

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My wife and I were planning on going out this evening but its just too dang hot to enjoy.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Seems the temperatures are keeping the big boys down until late at night
well it seems that may not be the case.
One of the biggest bucks posted to date on the hunting beast webssite is a NC public land monster.
Our comfort doesnt stop them from walking.
We saw two really nice ones walk in front of us near Eli whitney saturday at 7:15 pm.they were up in plenty of time to get shot.