9/17

wcjones

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I’m out and about. It’s been 6 years since I have killed a deer on a morning hunt. Starting to wonder why I even waste my time in the mornings

Wncbowhunter

Ten Pointer
Up in Mitchell County. Very foggy and 50 degrees. So far 1 deer at break of light and a bucket full of squirrels.

Not expecting much here this morning. But blessed to be in the woods. Due to location this is a good buck only hunt. Granted my idea of a good buck may change at any time.

Good luck to all

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I had trouble getting out of bed this morning. It's hard to find the motivation to work on Saturdays. You all get after em. And good luck. I'll get my turn next week.

np307

Ten Pointer
Called it about 930. Looked around and didn't see much fresh sign. Probably won't hunt that stand again for a while.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Didn’t see a thing. Had fresh deer tracks in my boot tracks from the walk in. Gonna check a new area out and see what I can find

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I went to the Southern Ideal Home Show. Except for first day muzzleloader and first day rifle, I don't plan on hunting any weekends this year.

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
Decided to hunt this evening. Wanted to try out my new stand and sticks. Deer where hitting a big white oak at the bottom of the property so I came about 1/2 way up the ridge to some big oaks for a sit