9/12 Live

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Nothing lie a couple challenge barks about 80 yards out in the cutover to make a guy pick up the pace getting to his stand.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Up in Rowan, deer around me at edge of gray light. Left before I could see good for a shot

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Kicking myself for not going this morning. Woke up at 4, started putting on my camo, but my back was killing me so I went back to bed. Got up at 5:15 to take the dogs out and it was nice ‘n chilly. Figure they were up moving this morning.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Sitting in a blind in Davidson that a friend was gracious enough to invite me to sit in. Some good deer on camera here, maybe one will stroll within range and present a shot. Be safe

Last edited:

DeerManager

Eight Pointer
Done some scouting, set up another trail camera, found someone took a part of one of my lock-on stand set-up( took lock-on, life line, 3 of the 5 climbing sticks). Decided not to go hunt this evening. I may go back out and glass some fields again.

buckman84

Eight Pointer
In the stand again for a quick evening hunt. Had a doe that was bedded down about 40 yards across the creek from me get up and stroll on. Just thankful to be outdoors! Y'all stay safe, God bless!

DCdeerhunter

Six Pointer
Itching to get out just not the right one consistently yet. Plus too busy with work! Once I get to finally go look out.