5th Annual NCKFA Oak Island Classic

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
I was gonna fish it, but just found out my wife will be doing a wedding out of town, so looks like I'll be home watching my daughter.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm not fishing it but I will be down there

Weather permitting I will be working the check-in/check out for the ocean division on Thursday. Come on out. I plan on doing some surf fishing while everyone is out fishing the yaks. The surf and piers have been on fire lately!

CBD21

Eight Pointer
Weather permitting I will be working the check-in/check out for the ocean division on Thursday. Come on out. I plan on doing some surf fishing while everyone is out fishing the yaks. The surf and piers have been on fire lately!

I'm leaving this Saturday to head down there, I'll be there the whole month of October I'll try and make it by there, glad to hear the fishing is good I'm ready to get on the flounder

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm leaving this Saturday to head down there, I'll be there the whole month of October I'll try and make it by there, glad to hear the fishing is good I'm ready to get on the flounder

Lucky You! Enjoy...That is a perfect time of year to be at the coast.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
The surf fishing is apparently off the chart. They are catching spanish and bull reds from the surf. I can't wait.

CBD21

Eight Pointer
We have been catching the flounder, a couple bull reds but no Spanish yet, we did have a citation whiting yesterday though

sailor_nate

Sorry to have missed it again this year. Lots of fun heard the weather was great.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I worked the ocean division on Thursday. It was a lot of fun. Two guys caught 42+" kings and another guy caught a 40" Drum. There were several spanish from 12-27"