50+ miles from Ft. Bragg

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
If your that close that is the sound of FREEDOM ringing in your ears and the US Marines playing base. That are in town shooting the BIG guns!

Shanerc

Yep the glass doors on my fireplace insert always let me know when they be shooting the big boys.

Deerjager

I remember when I was a kid and we would spend a week at Pointsett State Park near Sumter SC, you could hear and feel those big boys going off. I bet those cannon cockers are having a blast, no pun intended.

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Always count on the Marines being on Bragg twice a year. Once in spring and again when deer season arrives. They take up all the training areas and about shut down deer season.

Sounds of Freedom

Dthbyhoyt

Old Mossy Horns
Always count on the Marines being on Bragg twice a year. Once in spring and again when deer season arrives. They take up all the training areas and about shut down deer season.

Yep , they sure do , Thats why I head to Camp MacKall , it's a bowhunters paradise ..

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
IS that what I head during an outdoor wedding in Fuquay yesterday? :eek:

I was wondering. But figured it was too far.

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
That is what you heard!! I am in Lillington around 29 miles out and they were shaking my house! Great to sleep too.. sleep like a log listening to them!