4th Annual Terra Ceia Christian School Oyster Roast and 10 Gun Raffle

newlake

Four Pointer
Tickets are on sale now for the 4th Annual Oyster Roast & 10 Gun Raffle to be held on Saturday, January 19, 2019. You may log onto our website at www.tccschool.com to purchase tickets through PayPal on our home screen.

Tickets are also available in our office, beginning Tuesday, Nov 27th. There are 400 gun tickets (includes 1 meal) and 50 meal tickets so get yours before they are gone!

Ticket purchased through PayPal will be held at our Will Call Table and may be picked up the night of the event. If you aren't present at drawing a gun will be selected for you and will be shipped free to FFL of your choice.

Items on the menu include the following:

Appetizers:
chili
clam chowder
steamed shrimp
hoop cheese
lace cornbread

Meal:
wood fired oysters - all you can eat!
fried shrimp/flounder/chicken fingers
stewed potatoes
slaw
hush puppies

Variety of desserts will also be available.

This year's gun list includes:

Rifles:

Ruger#1 .308 50th Anniv edition

Savage MSR15 .224 Valkyrie

Remington 700 S/S .30-06

Henry "Wildlife Edition" .30-30

Savage BA Stealth 6.5 Creedmoor

Shotguns:

Pedersoli side-by-side 12ga

Beretta A400 Extrema Plus 12 ga

Tri-Star Youth Camo 20 ga

Chiappa "Mare's Leg" 12 ga

CZ Wing Shooter Elite O-U 12 ga

If you'd like to become a sponsor for this years event, please contact the office for more details.

Melissa Bowen
TCCS Administrative Assistant

Terra Ceia Christian School
4428 Christian School Rd

Pantego, NC 27860

252-943-2485-phone

252-944-0458-fax

info@tccschool.com

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
so the question in my mind,,,is this a lunch thing, mid afternoon, or supper time?

got my ticket,,,don't want to miss the oysters!!

newlake

Four Pointer
Event goes 6pm to 9pm. Folks get there a little before 6 to claim some real estate at one of the oyster tables. There will be 2 greeters once you get in the gym. One tall, one short. I'm the shorter one. Introduce yourself to me when you get there, I'd like to meet you.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
That's my 56th wedding anniversary and would make a good trip and I do love me some arsters, but I live so far away you might as well be across the International Date Line. Best of luck with your event.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
That's my 56th wedding anniversary and would make a good trip and I do love me some arsters, but I live so far away you might as well be across the International Date Line. Best of luck with your event.

Perfect opportunity to go to the outer banks for the weekend then!

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Perfect opportunity to go to the outer banks for the weekend then!

Tempting, but my wife does in home dialysis every night of the week and so our tether is pretty short unless we pack up her machine and enough med supplies for any contingency and haul it along. For a one or two nighter that becomes a bit cumbersome.

ibgreen

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Food Was Great! Needless to say, we did not stop for lottery tickets on the way home due to us being unlucky the entire night!

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I paid but missed it,,,was too dang tired after hunting all day - at least the school got a donation and I didn't eat all the oysters

looks like I didn't win a gun either,,,,guess I didn't NEED another one anyhow,,,,,

newlake

Four Pointer
Thanks to everyone that supported the school. It was a good night. I really appreciate the feedback.....good or bad. It helps us improve every year.