450 marlin

jewooten93

Button Buck
I killed a bear with a friend's 450 a few years back and I decided I had to have one. Well after several years of looking for a good deal I finally found one new in the box. Only thing I hadn't counted on wwas how scarce the ammo is for it now several years later. If yall have any leads on any ammo or brass for a 450 marlin please send me a message.

SharpShooter

Ten Pointer
Midway USA used to have straight walled belted brass to neck down o any caliber you needed. All you have to do is trim. I’ll see if I can find it on their website.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Perry's in Wendell tends to have "off" calibers in stock. Be prepared to pony up if they do have it tho.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It likely won’t help you, but I saw several boxes in a LGS up here the other day. It was Buffalo Bore. I think the price was $119.99 IIRC

jewooten93

Button Buck
It likely won’t help you, but I saw several boxes in a LGS up here the other day. It was Buffalo Bore. I think the price was $119.99 IIRC

What gun store was it? If you'll message me the details I travel alot for work And end up all over the place. That's how I come across this rifle.

Chck3300

Button Buck
Do you get to the western part of the state much? I have close to 2 boxes. One box of the red tips and a box of the 350gr flat nose. Might be short one or two rds.

venom17

Six Pointer
Don't know where you are but WalMart in Swansboro has 4 boxes of Win 350gr at $49 a box, saw them this afternoon while picking up some .243.

TH7

Eight Pointer
Maybe try sportsmans warehouse. They have a good variety of not so common ammo in store.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Some ammo and brass on GB. Not cheap but as be good as anywhere I have seen.

Last edited:

jewooten93

Button Buck
I do get to the western part of nc on occasion. I will be in kingsmountain Tuesday looking at a job

Last edited: