$4 gas in NC is here- $5 is near

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
I bought a lx470 for the beach.....this thing drinks 1/4 tank an hour. Spent $200 in gas the last 2 days between going to oak island then up to cedar Island to catch the ferry. Beyond rediculous but I'll just suck it up and suffer with the rest. At least this ferry is a deal lol

DrSpeed

Eight Pointer
Woah woah woah… the EV champion still uses fossil fuels? Blasphemy!!
Lol I always did. My EV was my second car. It was diversifying my investments.

Now my "investments" are equally gas and diesel, and they both are costing me. I'm considering picking up/building a new EV just to park the truck for awhile.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Paid my personal all time high for regular in PA today, at $4.699. Thanks you President Biden, although the MSM, certain "fact checkers", and some on this board claim you had nothing to do with it.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Paid my personal all time high for regular in PA today, at $4.699. Thanks you President Biden, although the MSM, certain "fact checkers", and some on this board claim you had nothing to do with it.

You can thank more than Biden. PA has one of the highest gasoline taxes in the country.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Let me guess, you are getting ready to lecture us on happy we should be with the gas prices and they could actually be worse.

I just got back from PA on Sunday. The prices compared to VA and NC are much higher due to taxes. It used to be that I would drive through WV before getting gas. Now I get gas in WV before entering PA.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
South Saunders St/Hwy 401 coming out of Raleigh varies from $4.09 to $4.49. The scary thing is they are usually all similar and tend to follow the highest prices.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
My kid just asked me if I could find a manual push mower in stock local. Sold out where she's at.

Said that they were provided a gas mower by the owner of their rental but with gas the way it is, the manual may pay for itself in short order, and she needs the exercise anyway.

Sad that kids (young adults) are placed in a position to have to make those choices, because of political dipshittery, but I guess it builds character.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I had no idea they were still made but it looks like they are available at Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace Hardware and Tractor supply for under $100. I wouldn't think there would be in stock though.................. "but we can order one for you".

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
My kid just asked me if I could find a manual push mower in stock local. Sold out where she's at.

Said that they were provided a gas mower by the owner of their rental but with gas the way it is, the manual may pay for itself in short order, and she needs the exercise anyway.

Sad that kids (young adults) are placed in a position to have to make those choices, because of political dipshittery, but I guess it builds character.

Tell her to get an ELM(electric lawn mower)..battery powered. 🤣😁

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
$4.39 on my way home today in Sanford/Tramway. I opted to pass and try my local station up the road from the house. Price was the same. Sad thing is it was $4.25 near work in Cary this afternoon. Its never cheaper in Cary

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
$4.29 at Ingles and Walmarts everywhere else in Rutherford county it's running $4.34 and up.... we picked a bad year to drive an out west trip I'm thinking.

timber

Twelve Pointer
Heard a guy in the fuel business say could be some shortages of fuel in some areas this summer. If gas hits 6.00 hard to see that happening. Would think the price would slow some down. Was on 95 and 295 Sunday and judging by the traffic 4.00 gas hasn’t affected the amount of vehicles on the road yet