$4 gas in NC is here- $5 is near

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Heard a guy in the fuel business say could be some shortages of fuel in some areas this summer. If gas hits 6.00 hard to see that happening. Would think the price would slow some down. Was on 95 and 295 Sunday and judging by the traffic 4.00 gas hasn’t affected the amount of vehicles on the road yet
Judging by the nightly street racing near my house, it hasn't affected fun time either.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
How much gas does a push mower take? And how big is the yard? When I push mowed the yard at my first house, a 5 gallon can of gas would last me a long time.

treein dixie

Twelve Pointer
Heard a guy in the fuel business say could be some shortages of fuel in some areas this summer. If gas hits 6.00 hard to see that happening. Would think the price would slow some down. Was on 95 and 295 Sunday and judging by the traffic 4.00 gas hasn’t affected the amount of vehicles on the road yet
Totally agree to that. I don’t think $6 will slow them down.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I paid $100 for 3/4 tank of gasoline this morning, and it cut me off. I remember not too long ago being able to fill the whole tank with a bill in the $60’s.

That’s what happens when politicians wage war against a fuel source to the detriment of their own people.

I heard this morning on the radio that Joe was going to lift sanctions on Venezuela to try to get their oil, but he still doesn’t want it pumped or transported here. High gas prices hurt everyone. Even liberals. And a bunch of those liberals struggle to pay too. Think of all of those students and 20’s trying to make a start for themselves and Biden just turned on a massive fan of headwinds. Hopefully they will realize sooner rather than later that the hogwash their professors spouted doesn’t line up with the real world principles of economics.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I paid $100 for 3/4 tank of gasoline this morning, and it cut me off. I remember not too long ago being able to fill the whole tank with a bill in the $60’s.

That’s what happens when politicians wage war against a fuel source to the detriment of their own people.

I heard this morning on the radio that Joe was going to lift sanctions on Venezuela to try to get their oil, but he still doesn’t want it pumped or transported here. High gas prices hurt everyone. Even liberals. And a bunch of those liberals struggle to pay too. Think of all of those students and 20’s trying to make a start for themselves and Biden just turned on a massive fan of headwinds. Hopefully they will realize sooner rather than later that the hogwash their professors spouted doesn’t line up with the real world principles of economics.
So we support another communist regime at the expense of the American taxpayers, no shock there. I'm sure there's a money trail that will be concealed by the media and denied by everyone involved.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
High gas prices hurt everyone. Even liberals. And a bunch of those liberals struggle to pay too. Think of all of those students and 20’s trying to make a start for themselves and Biden just turned on a massive fan of headwinds. Hopefully they will realize sooner rather than later that the hogwash their professors spouted doesn’t line up with the real world principles of economics.

They will not. Difficult to change someone’s mind that does not whistle their own tune through life.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
So we support another communist regime at the expense of the American taxpayers, no shock there. I'm sure there's a money trail that will be concealed by the media and denied by everyone involved.

Laundering has become increasingly harder for them to hide with social media so they now do it in the open thinking they are upfront with their ‘charity’ of tax dollars. Politicians unwittingly admit it with their misinformation campaign to control what is truth. The people that call people fascists are the actual fascists.

timber

Twelve Pointer
I wouldn’t really care if it hit 8.00 between now and the fall. Maybe a few of the idiots that voted for this liberal policies will feel the pain. I’m sure would change a few voters minds but some are so hooked on the liberals agenda they would never change. To them it’s always somebody else’s fault

23mako

Ten Pointer
A lot of people in this country don’t work for their money so they couldn’t care less what the price of anything is because they get that “mailbox money”.