$4 gas in NC is here- $5 is near

Lakeview Bear

Ten Pointer
Contributor
He'll reply with some yahoo article with a headline, "How Trump made Gas prices so High". One person will open it up and rebut that the article is just a picture of a dog eating his vomit. Then Shaggy will either slither back to his hole or say well there was a dog once in Fla that his own vomit and Trump mean tweeted something. Then, cue the hammering and he goes back into his hole until tomorrow.

CarolinaReaper

$3.80 a gallon out my way! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Literally a 20 cent jump in 12 hours from last night. Unbelievable. I hope each and every Dem feels so patriotic pulling into the gas pumps now. At this rate, we'll be past $5 a gallon before summer. I'd say they made their bed, now they have to lay in it, but the trouble is, we're right there with them in the same damn bed.

TH80

Eight Pointer
Most stores around me are $3.79 today. Saw one store yesterday morning $3.59 then at lunch $3.69 and today $3.79. My boat is full but I hate to think about how much non ethanol will be when I start fishing every weekend

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
He should be along soon to either blame DT or give the obligatory "you're welcome."
Can you convert smug indignation into food?

Otherwise, when the economy shits down entirely, his kids will be complaining about 4 days straight of "Saved the Democracy sandwiches.". Which consist of of a slice of white bread, cut widthwise and a chunk of roadkill grinner (if there are any, because no one will be driving)

CarolinaReaper

I'm at the gas pump 3X a week. I only average about 17 MPG in my charger. Sure wish I'd had the damn thing a few years ago.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
I’ve not drove my Duramax 1000 miles since that d**k got in office. I’ve got over 370,000 on my 07 4 cylinder Tacoma though. Tickled that I have it.