4/23. Tons everywhere but...

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
But within range. Hens are busting loose at daybreak reeling in every Tom in the county. At least I am seeing and hearing some birds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
I went got set up and had him fire off 6p yrds away. I yelped twice and shut up. Min or two later he flies out of my life. I circle around to the area he flew into and wouldn't you know it I spook him and off he goes again. First time I've been that close to a bird in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Sitting here looking at 2 hens and 1 Tom about 400 yards off. Might as well be in the next county as far as he cares.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
He gave me a thick shot across the river. Didnt take it.

To much to go wrong in that situation. Even if I killed him, it was a mile back to the bridge and another 2 mile roundtrip to get him. Assuming nothing carried him off...

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Did hear anything from roost, finally have one sound off and work towards us some but now he’s gone quiet. Not sure if he’s comming, Henned up now or just wasn’t that into me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
He gave me a thick shot across the river. Didnt take it.

To much to go wrong in that situation. Even if I killed him, it was a mile back to the bridge and another 2 mile roundtrip to get him. Assuming nothing carried him off...

You made the right call....if not ethically, for dang sure logistically!!