4/22 live.....

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Anybody hunting this morning before church?
All 3 of the birds I heard last Sunday have moved back farther down the creek towards the Little River. Those 3 birds gobbled less this Sunday.
Looks like I am done in Harnett. All the hens that were up my way must be on the nest.

bowman

Spike
On fire this morning, buddy called a Tom in. He put on a 45 minute show only to stay range. Maybe some other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
VA birds gobbled hard for 5 min, then flew down and shut up, then stayed that way.

Reactions: jug

Thutty-thutty

Eight Pointer
Anybody in the Wilkes / Ashe areas. I had to work today but just wondering what the birds are doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tarheelshooter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Good work dude. Franklin Co. is slaying them and you are right there with them.
You were kinda with me this morning. That little wingbone call I got from you pulled him in the last few steps needed. Thanks again.(y)
Oh..........there are no more birds in Franklin County.The other ones I heard this morning sounded like they were heading to Nash.

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Took the day off to do some things around the house. Congrats to everyone that scored. Going back in the morning for a few hours got to be at work at 7 tomorrow night. My next day to hunt will be Thursday.

newdeerhunter011

Eight Pointer
got my first turkey this morning. was a quick hunt he came in shortly after a hen, hit a few yelps and clucks then he came rushing in and attacked my decoy. very exciting hunt can't wait to get back out there. 9" beard spurs almost 1"

idgtH5l.jpg

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Anybody hunting this morning before church?
All 3 of the birds I heard last Sunday have moved back farther down the creek towards the Little River. Those 3 birds gobbled less this Sunday.
Looks like I am done in Harnett. All the hens that were up my way must be on the nest.

jug, like me you should have went to turkey heaven,. my contact up there made me sick talking about their trip yesterday.
heard turkeys at every stop blah blah blah,

i was down your way listening to nothing. and walking 5.5 miles to do it.

i wont be making that mistake this Sunday. ;)

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
jug, like me you should have went to turkey heaven,. my contact up there made me sick talking about their trip yesterday.

Where is turkey heaven?

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

I won't be hunting around here Sunday unless I can get permission to get on that land where my Harnett birds are . Heck they might be back up my way if the hens will leave them alone. We had a great hatch around here last Spring and the 4 gobblers that we saw during deer season must be worn out everyday from having to mate with so many hens.?