3D target fun

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
and a bow wasn't even involved,,,

so had a few (many??) left over that I hadn't set out yet,,, I want to kick up my shooting a notch so the youngest Grandson and I went out to assess, etc,,,

who would think that simple thing would be that exciting,,, that 6 year old had a TIME!! going through them looking for heads for the lion, bears, wolf, and various pigs and deer,,, then of course he had to show off his crazy math skills and count them for me, doing adding from one batch and another,,,,, and he had fun! I try telling teachers (my daughter mainly) that school doesn't have to mean sitting bored at a desk doing paperwork drills,,,

now we need to set them up today,,, then have some fun shooting our bows,,,,

and a bow wasn't even involved,,,

so had a few (many??) left over that I hadn't set out yet,,, I want to kick up my shooting a notch so the youngest Grandson and I went out to assess, etc,,,

who would think that simple thing would be that exciting,,, that 6 year old had a TIME!! going through them looking for heads for the lion, bears, wolf, and various pigs and deer,,, then of course he had to show off his crazy math skills and count them for me, doing adding from one batch and another,,,,, and he had fun! I try telling teachers (my daughter mainly) that school doesn't have to mean sitting bored at a desk doing paperwork drills,,,

now we need to set them up today,,, then have some fun shooting our bows,,,,
Sounds like ya got a good hunting partner coming on

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Sounds like ya got a good hunting partner coming on

unlike all the other grandkids - the others like to shoot "some",,, he likes to shoot, ramble the woods, hang out with Papa, and generally do what I do,,,

makes a man careful,,, don't want him having any of my vices as well!!