3 kids getting ready to get out of jail! Happy Happy Happy

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Three kids getting ready to get out of Jail. Got notice they are up for parole and were approved June 15. Just got to wait for the paperwork to make it official and they can come home.......
Sucks you can only go visit them for the length of time it has been. Be good to get them out to play and be free at last......
Happy Happy Happy.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
How long have you been waiting to take them home? The wait time is the hardest part about adopting now.

<>< Fish

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Three kids getting ready to get out of Jail. Got notice they are up for parole and were approved June 15. Just got to wait for the paperwork to make it official and they can come home.......
Sucks you can only go visit them for the length of time it has been. Be good to get them out to play and be free at last......
Happy Happy Happy.
So proud for new additions.
I swear it’s easier and quicker to adopt a kid than to get a hunk of metal.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Checks Cashed Jan 9, approved June 15 for all 3.
Did the paperwork sitting in a deer stand a few days after Christmas.

Last edited:

pinehunter

Eight Pointer
Awesome! My check cashed February 12 so I am hopeful. I'd like to use it hunting this year. Probably wishful thinking.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Happy Happy Happy.
Shan’t you treat yourself for the occasion???
Would be an impeccable squirrel getter with your new additions!!

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Today was Tax day.
Only time tax day is fun. 3 sent, 3 tax checks cashed, 3 stamps in hand. Hope the other only take 6 months or less.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Was able to find the TC Encore barrel. 16.5 300 blackout.

This may be my fart gun. Shooting 240 subs in it. More than likely will work up a 180 to 200 for hunting. 20200725_143111.jpg

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
what make/model is the .22 one?

curious to know how effective it is being so small - although .22 subs don't make much racket anyways.

drooling over how that 9mm AR looks with it hidden under the handgaurd.