3-9x50.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
All the aforementioned scopes have decent glass. The big determining factor for some are the lack of eye relief. That's not a real problem on a rifle that has little or no recoil, but can be a big problem on some that do.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
The best 3-9x50 scope is a Leupold 3-9x40...lol. That Diamondback or the Leupold will work just fine.

Nothing wrong with buying used either if you can find one.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Guybo

Eight Pointer
There's a couple in the classifieds around your price range. A Leupold vx2 3x9x50 for $250 and a Redfield Revenge 3x9x42 for $125.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
How’s the eye relief on the diamond back scope.
I just seen where the Diamondback (standard reticle)is on sale now at Midway USA for $149. Never looked at it but I own the 3-9x40 and it's very nice for its price range.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Here is two in the classified ads on this forum. Don't think you could go wrong with either. The Revenge is not a 3-9x50, but a 3-9x42 and in a class I would compare to the VX-3 Leupold scopes. I have several and have compared these scopes with others in the $400-500 dollar price range. The Revenge is a good deal and good glass. Hate they quit making them, think they were giving Redfield/luepold to much competition for their own higher priced lines. Heck you might even be able to find a 3-9X52 Revenge on Ebay or somewhere. I have made post on this forum about the comparison.