25 Contender.?

25contender

Twelve Pointer
Hey everyone! I am still hunting hard and hung up on one buck. Found out dad has bladder cancer in August and at 85 there is only so much they can do for him. Got to do some prioritizing in life and take what it gives you. He is doing well and has high spirits so thats a good thing.
A buck I wanted to take at the house was killed about a month ago. Have passed a few decent eight points while trying to find a really nice 10pt I have on camera a few times. Not really in a rush to kill anything else but him. I did shoot a bull Elk in Montana back in September so meat is not a issue.

perfectroadglide

Ten Pointer
Hey everyone! I am still hunting hard and hung up on one buck. Found out dad has bladder cancer in August and at 85 there is only so much they can do for him. Got to do some prioritizing in life and take what it gives you. He is doing well and has high spirits so thats a good thing.
A buck I wanted to take at the house was killed about a month ago. Have passed a few decent eight points while trying to find a really nice 10pt I have on camera a few times. Not really in a rush to kill anything else but him. I did shoot a bull Elk in Montana back in September so meat is not a issue.
Take it from me, you'll have plenty of big deer to hunt. Take care of dad now. I retired to care for my parents, and had 13 months with my father before he passed. We talked about things he wanted done, and how he wanted my mother cared for. I'm glad I passed on hunting as much as I could have because that was the best way to spend my time. He never talked much about anything, especially himself, but knowing time was short, he made up for years of silence.