.22 suppressor's

CBD21

Eight Pointer
Looking at getting a new suppressor for the .22's anyone one have any reccomendations on brand? or any experience with a gemtech outback llD or a silencerco warlock ll? Those are the 2 I've about narrowed it down to.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Take a close look at the Surefire SF Ryder 22 before spending your money. It is a great .22 suppressor. The baffles are anodized, numbered and indexed. It is virtually foolproof to take apart and reassemble for routine cleaning. The anodized baffles make the crud/lead build up easier to clean.

http://www.surefire.com/sfryder22#.VWZEOjXD9oM

<>< Fish

CBD21

Eight Pointer
I'll do some research on it, from what reading I did it seems like a nice setup. That's why I was leaning towards the silencerco was the ease of cleaning with it being a .22

CBD21

Eight Pointer
I will run it on both but it will probably spend majority of it's time on a pistol.

ezdemon72

Six Pointer
The gemtech outback is a good suppressor. If you were going to just run it on a 22 rifle I would get a bigger can made for a 223.

justhunt

Six Pointer
Contributor
I have a Silencerco Sparrow and love it. Light, quiet and easy to disassemble and clean. I just throw the monocore in the stainless tumbler and it comes out like new.

CBD21

Eight Pointer
Thanks for the input ezdemon72 and I looked at the sparrow it's super nice but I figured with just running it on a .22lr there was no need to spend the extra on it but I may reconsider it has some high reviews