22 CMMG dedicated Barrels

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Been looking hard for some time and backordered about 6 months but finally received a few CMMG 22 barrels for builds.
Had some time at lunch and built up the 4.5" and the 9"
Can't wait to hit the range with these. Still looking a short handguard they are on back order so I just used a tube guard on the little one.
Had great luck with the drop in kits and a 16" 22 barrel kit so wanted to play with these. I have a 22 Banshee SBR on order but will play with these for now.
I went down the rabbit hole of 22 AR platform guns. Have a few SW 22-15 and just does not feel right with all the plastic. When you go from them to the 556 or 300BO it just has too much weight difference so building them with true AR parts everything is the same short of the barrel and BCG/CH.
4.5" has a Sparrow and the 9" has a Switchback.

CMMG has done great for me so far. Hope these shoot great also!

20210413_155017.jpg

20210413_161426.jpg

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
I'm glad you got your barrels, everywhere I looked they were out of stock so I bought a 15-22 when I found a deal. I have the conversion but its just not all that accurate out of a 5.56 twist.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I'm glad you got your barrels, everywhere I looked they were out of stock so I bought a 15-22 when I found a deal. I have the conversion but its just not all that accurate out of a 5.56 twist.
Midway got some 9" in the other day.
16" show up from time to time.
Better to backorder or watch for them at Midway or Brownells and there is another place that has there own line. Funny they match CMMG almost 100%.