209 muzzleloader primers

Lowg08

Ten Pointer
Has anyone seen any 209 muzzleloader primers around Haywood, Jackson, Macon and buncombe counties. I’m either to late to the places or they can not get them?

rescue934

Twelve Pointer
There had been several bottles of blackhorn powder for a couple of weeks. I went back to get more and they were cleaned out.

scott00

Spike
I haven't been able to find any primers in Mecklenburg, Union, Gaston, York or Lancaster counties. If anyone knows of any stores that have some, please do share.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I just found 900 Alcan 209 primers that I did not remember having. Packed away with some other powder and primers.

Anyone use Alcan primers? Been many years back for me using them on shotguns.

georgeeebuck

Ten Pointer
I have two packs of 100 triple 7 muzzleloader primers that I would sell for what I payed for them ($10.00 each) FTF Forsyth co. Bought them when I could not get any regular 209's and picked them up after the prices went crazy. Later I traded for some regular 209's and could let these go. Send me a PM if this can help you.

Lowg08

Ten Pointer
I have two packs of 100 triple 7 muzzleloader primers that I would sell for what I payed for them ($10.00 each) FTF Forsyth co. Bought them when I could not get any regular 209's and picked them up after the prices went crazy. Later I traded for some regular 209's and could let these go. Send me a PM if this can help you.
If I was closer I’d take you up on it.