2022 Dixie Deer Classic - March 4-6

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Well I guess I’ll be different. I will be there on Friday with my daughter and hopefully my two sons. We go as a family outing just to get out and do something different. I don’t like all the loud calls but hey I’ve had kids around for 26 years or so. I’ve heard all the loud crazy annoying noises at this point. I like to see the deer mounts and vendors.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m good….. been there many times….. many years ago…..ain’t nothin there I need!
And yep if you ain’t had Omicron by then…. It will be a good place to check that off your list…. Might as well get it over with before turkey season!!

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
I’m good….. been there many times….. many years ago…..ain’t nothin there I need!
And yep if you ain’t had Omicron by then…. It will be a good place to check that off your list…. Might as well get it over with before turkey season!!
Scotty you just gave me an idea for a business endeavor. We come up with a new innovative way to put out waterfowl decoys in these times of Covid and trademark it “The Super Spreader”

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I have not been there for a few years. Last time I was there, I bought my Treewalker climbing stand. I have not avoided it due to crowds or anything. I just happen to be on vacation in Florida every year. I will again be in Florida this year.

BigBow

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Same junk year after year!!!!
That's true, but sometimes "one person's junk is another person's treasure". I am going to check out a couple of N.C. local Turkey custom call makers. I have been cooped up so long that I am looking forward to getting out, despite the Sat. crowd, & maybe spend a little $.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Bass and Salt Water Fishing Show at the same place last weekend didn’t require masks and most were unmasked.

but if I get there and they make me wear that face diaper, I’ll do a 180 out of there.
^^^this...............Bass show hardly anyone had a mask on............