2020 red drum pics

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I know the mouth of the cape fear doesn't produce as many as the nuese and Pamlico but now that we have a place in that area, I'm planning to make it a goal to put one over the gunnels this year. Would the techniques be the same for the cape fear area, popping corks and soaking cut bait, following schools of bait?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Plenty of big Red Drum in the Cape fear down there, lots and lot s of nice ones in the Southport area and down to oak Island.
Also , there and many BIG Black Drum as well......................
Southport area

Citation bull red drum  North Carolina.jpg

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
We caught 7 last night. I'm dragging this morning. :ROFLMAO:

aHHSk3S.jpg

I3sRT0x.jpg

n39Mr1n.jpg

DIqATQv.jpg

W3FvJ4s.jpg

PTman

Four Pointer
im hoping the wind dies down tonight like they are calling for and we can get on 1 tomorrow.

darenative

Twelve Pointer
We fished yesterday afternoon, had 2 good runs and each pulled the hook in the first minute of the fight. I was marking them in 14' of water right good, pretty much from the get go. The number of marked fish compared to the number of bites we had was bad

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
He must have been in line at Krispy Kreme right behind this kid? LOL.. His first fish, so he got initiated properly...

K1CEqXA.jpg

My son took his boat out on his first night fishing drum trip. Barely made it past sundown before the storms chased him to the hill. They managed 1 fish before dark. Not bad for a couple teenagers.

jbaldwin

Six Pointer
He must have been in line at Krispy Kreme right behind this kid? LOL.. His first fish, so he got initiated properly...

K1CEqXA.jpg

My son took his boat out on his first night fishing drum trip. Barely made it past sundown before the storms chased him to the hill. They managed 1 fish before dark. Not bad for a couple teenagers.
He was really happy to see him it seems...... We had a charter a few years ago and young lady had the same response from a good male fish. I explained nicely when she asked is that what I think it is???? I stated the above. "HONEY HE REALLY LIKES YOU ALOT"