2020 predictions?

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
It dependsnon the weather if,its a,good warm spell and dry,a good harvest,cold wet springs hurt ,Hope to get drawn on a couple gam lands,not had much scouting time ,except a ton of jakes close to home,reallyhope for a good year and get my boys tagged out,I usually do,I dried it,lol

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
Been hunting since 1978 and only shot at turkeys running or flying with rifle...but this year my son in law is taking me spring gobbler hunting...hope I catch the turkey bug....as far as predictions trump by a landslide dems get plucked

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
It dependsnon the weather if,its a,good warm spell and dry,a good harvest,cold wet springs hurt ,Hope to get drawn on a couple gam lands,not had much scouting time ,except a ton of jakes close to home,reallyhope for a good year and get my boys tagged out,I usually do,I dried it,lol
and i predict LC poormouthing about no turkeys on gamelands or private yet they kill 6 a year. :)

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Got 3 young folks lined up to get their first birds........hopefully squeeze one in for myself along the way.......plenty of birds around

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
One factor on 2020 harvest could be Easter falling on the first weekend. Youths may have the week before off school to hunt making for a load of youth kills. Even more than normal.
With a load of jakes for them it could be an exciting week. :)

Some kids will be lucky enough to be off that week, our spring break is the first week of regular season. Good for me as I will be hunting every day. I owe a member here a hunt and have plans to take a first time turkey hunter from my church as well as trying to get my brother his first turkey.

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
and i predict LC poormouthing about no turkeys on gamelands or private yet they kill 6 a year. :)
Nope,Uwharrie is a lost cause,barely enough there,to hunt but I will,got some,private land in Moore,co. Full of them,and,hope,try get drawn for a couple game lands to try,Going be,morenthan 6 killed this,spring,I got 4 sons and a wife to. Ha ha!