2020 Permit Draw

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Not calling anybody out directly, but let’s all remember to be vague about results, listing out x, y, & z does not help anybody’s chances in the future, good luck fellas
x100000 we all know some are garbage but please contain your excitement on the few good ones

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry guys....did not see the post about not listing results.
It's not a big deal and list them if you want but just keep in mind that all of google has access to this site so if you want to keep the odds in your favor hold it close to your chest. Even more so if you have a good hunt.

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
Never hunted most of them so I have no clue what is good and what is not. Just looking forward to hunting new spots with my mother and daughter. But I definitely will "keep in secret, keep it safe".

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
ok, I give up

I have checked it 50-11 times and still "draw pending" for all of mine,,,,

so that means either
  • a) I put in for all the popular ones and it takes all day to get the drawing done,,,or
  • b) I put in for ones that the NCWRC is like,,,hey, wait, someone ACTUALLY put in for this loser hunt!

so I'll just wait until end of day,,,,maybe I'll get a suprise

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
I got drawn for Goose Creek Gamelands for the November Opener, and for the day after Christmas, it was my last 2 options but I’ll take it. Swan permit is still “pending draw”. Never hunted anything on Goose Creek, I’m just excited to try something different.

Last edited:

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
ok, I give up

so that means either
  • a) I put in for all the popular ones and it takes all day to get the drawing done,,,or
  • b) I put in for ones that the NCWRC is like,,,hey, wait, someone ACTUALLY put in for this loser hunt!

ok, I give up

so that means either

I was told it will be posted Mon or Tues. And I just looked and I was drawn. Looks like I am gonna be an equal opportunity chooter on Sandhills. LMAO

Last edited:

Dingbatter

Four Pointer
I only apply for hunts within an hour of my house. I drew one hunt from the two draws I applied for. Gave up on Goose Creek & Mattamuskeet years ago.