2019 Dixie Deer Classic

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
Who is going this year? I am looking forward to meeting the Shockeys... I know a lot of you meet up at the DDC. Would like to see who all is coming. www.dixiedeerclassic.org
By the way, there's a "sticky" post up at the top started by Snakeskinner about the "meet n greet" he puts together most years for folks to meet at a local restaurant after visiting the DDC. Might want to check that out too, if you haven't already.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Not sure if I will go but am going to try and go eat dinner w the crowd......You duck and Turkey hunters check out the King Calls booth......one of my best friends and the are making some really nice calls at fair prices

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I've only missed one year since the Wake County Wildlife Club started putting on the Deer Classic. I always run into friends & folks I haven't seen in a long time there. Looking forward to it.

Jim

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Does anyone there sell 3D animals (brand-name, quality type targets at an OK price)?

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
A buddy and I are going on Friday since we get the old fart discount. Plus it opens at 11 am so we don't have to get up too early and there's still plenty of time to see everything.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I’ll be there on Sunday most likely, daughters have parties they want to go to on Saturday so that’s out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
It will take two things for me to ever go back.
  1. Quit blowing and scratching F ing turkey and duck calls. I hate it. Turkeys and ducks don’t give a rats arse what a call sounds like as long as it sounds good.
  2. Kill a really big deer I want showcased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
I went last year for the first time in about 20 years. It sure has changed a lot. I agree their are too many folks trying to impress with their duck and turkey calling skills (or lack there of). But my daughter and mother want to go...........so I will be there for a little while

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have two different friends who want to come, but one can't do Friday and one can't do Saturday. If I buy a discounted ticket on Friday, does that get me back in on Saturday?

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have two different friends who want to come, but one can't do Friday and one can't do Saturday. If I buy a discounted ticket on Friday, does that get me back in on Saturday?
Just get hand stamped you can get in all weekend