2019 College Football

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
let's roll his transcript out as well, cause he surely isnt overly intelligent.
i'm thinking this must be unc fan fake news?

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Tone deaf NCSU fans get to say NOTHING about cheating from here on out. :ROFLMAO:

I still can't believe they thought that was a great idea.......... from the official Twitter account no less.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Tone deaf NCSU fans get to say NOTHING about cheating from here on out. :ROFLMAO:

I still can't believe they thought that was a great idea.......... from the official Twitter account no less.
who was the unc cat that got caught in florida, this is maybe twenty levels worse.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
LOLZ … that scooter, fire truck, fed ex truck, and golf cart are impermissible benefits … unless they let a non-aflete ride them, too ...

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
So ECU fans- Are you as confident as the ESPN/ david glenn anaylsts on teh pirates.
I heard a great breakdown on your QB and his returning 6 leading receivers, how your schedule dodges some conference leaders,and the respect for your new coach.

9-3 In Greenville?
but more important a 1-0 start? :)

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
So ECU fans- Are you as confident as the ESPN/ david glenn anaylsts on teh pirates.
I heard a great breakdown on your QB and his returning 6 leading receivers, how your schedule dodges some conference leaders,and the respect for your new coach.

9-3 In Greenville?
Is this an April Fools joke?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Is this an April Fools joke?
No. The first take was a rebroadcast of an espn interview where the analyst defined how great ECU's offense will be with the QB returning along with 6 of their 8 best receivers from last year.
Then they quoted someone that worked or covered ecu as saying 9-3 (dodging conference powers and VT) was the number for the year for ECU.
I guess if you wanted you can hear it on david glenn show podcasts? This would have aired about 1:20 yesterday.
Houston getting the love it seems from all around.
Except bettors, still five win deal there.

I know what you ecu boosters are doing..... poormouthing. I think that is a fine strategy. :) But you cant hide much longer.
Go Pirates!

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer

9-3 In Greenville?
6 leading receivers isn’t correct. ECU’s #1 WR from 2018 graduated last year and there’s a huge drop-off between last year’s #1 and #2 WRs. #1 had 1100+ reception yards, while #2 had 300+ reception yards. Also, a WR left the program this week that should have been a starter or significant contributor. There is a true FR WR from DH Conley that could see some early playing time. Houston hasn’t named a starting QB yet, everyone is assuming Ahlers. Houston wants to establish a running game that hasn’t been a priority with Mo or Ruff. So, all of the above really depends on how well the OL plays.

9-3 isn’t reality, I would think 5-7 wins would be a successful year. Houston needs some time to recruit.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
duke alabama
unc usc
ecu ncsu
Only chance i see for an upset is in raleigh. and that would be one hellavu upset. :)
Anyone see unc winning? Where is ole coo?
he was a big clowney usc lover. He should be chomping at the bits for another rout of his hated tarheels.