2019 College Football

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
i share this view.
A homer fan of a school whose victories to date are ECU, WCU and ball state should never ever mouth off about the weakness of any other team's opponents.
Silly view.

No one is claiming State has played a tough schedule or has big wins.

But I don't expect you to understand.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I hate to stoop to yalls level of personal insult but that comparison of unc's wins by state homers is about the dumbest thing ever posted here.
have you no shame at your piss poor schedule?
are your expectations that low?
I can understand the pure unaffiliated haters hammering unc. That's what they do without any objectivity. but if you pulling for the wuffies you need to STFU about weak opponents. imo .

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
I hate to stoop to yalls level of personal insult but that comparison of unc's wins by state homers is about the dumbest thing ever posted here.
have you no shame at your piss poor schedule?
are your expectations that low?
I can understand the pure unaffiliated haters hammering unc. That's what they do without any objectivity. but if you pulling for the wuffies you need to STFU about weak opponents. imo .
Lmao.

Mr Sensationalism being himself, per usual.

With that line of thinking no fan of any team should be saying a word to a Patriots fan ever... you know because they're the best team in the history of the NFL.

Fans can point out weak schedules or wins over bad teams no matter the situation with their own team. That plays no part in anything....unc fans are claiming they're "ahead of schedule" but in reality they've really not beaten anyone of note and they got whooped at home by App St. Unc fans shouldn't be talking up anything at this point... but they can't keep their mouths shut.

That's why us "homer fans" are putting some perspective on their schedule.

But carry on...

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Lmao.

Mr Sensationalism being himself, per usual.

With that line of thinking no fan of any team should be saying a word to a Patriots fan ever... you know because they're the best team in the history of the NFL.

Fans can point out weak schedules or wins over bad teams no matter the situation with their own team. That plays no part in anything....unc fans are claiming they're "ahead of schedule" but in reality they've really not beaten anyone of note and they got whooped at home by App St. Unc fans shouldn't be talking up anything at this point... but they can't keep their mouths shut.

That's why us "homer fans" are putting some perspective on their schedule.

But carry on...

cant keep "their" mouths shut?
Again with state's wins you kinda need to keep your mouths shut really tight.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Egg Zack Lee.

Bullying every fan base around here on how they should act but won’t reveal his fandom.

Lol.
Yep. He tried baiting me with a Penn State article recently. I just ignored his comment. I guess that didn't turn out like he expected.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
well i guess we need to know who your homer school is so we can properly tell you what opinions you can and cannot share on here.
after all this time if i had a homer school i guess it would be pretty well known.
i am not telling anyone what opinions they can share and doubt i need anyone to do that for me.
the fact that my opinion is contrary to the mantra should bother no one UNLESS that opinion may ring true.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
after all this time if i had a homer school i guess it would be pretty well known.
i am not telling anyone what opinions they can share and doubt i need anyone to do that for me.
the fact that my opinion is contrary to the mantra should bother no one UNLESS that opinion may ring true.
That’s your reply?

Smh.

Ok.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
A 3-3 and 3-2 unranked teams taking up a lot of gigs on this forum.
This is exactly right plenty good ball to have all this kiddie fighting over mediocre teams some not even that good. I'm looking forward to great wknd started last night. I see App getting ranked soon

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
That was some painful football.
State's D is legit. 16 sacks in two weeks. Crazy. They've given up 129 rushing yards in the last 2 games.

State's O is bad right now. Injuries to the OL and inconsistent QB play along with dropped balls is killing them.

I do like Hockman better than McKay. However, he scrambles too quickly when her should be stepping up in the pocket to make a throw. That's inexperience and hopefully will improve as the season goes on...

BigBuckDown

Old Mossy Horns
Is that before or after they lost 2 in a row by a combined 78pts? Anyone who watched that game, which I did, knows that Syracuse is absolutely trash without Dungy. They looked awful.
Joking bud.

I said they were vastly overrated when they were ranked at the beginning of the year, when I questioned their preseason ACC prediction. DeVito is garbage.

State's D is legit though. And lots of youth on that side of the ball and getting younger with the amount of injuries State has had.

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
State's D is legit. 16 sacks in two weeks. Crazy. They've given up 129 rushing yards in the last 2 games.

State's O is bad right now. Injuries to the OL and inconsistent QB play along with dropped balls is killing them.

I do like Hockman better than McKay. However, he scrambles too quickly when her should be stepping up in the pocket to make a throw. That's inexperience and hopefully will improve as the season goes on...

Think he got sacked by a blade of grass one time. Boy was running for his life. He's super young so will give him some time. He sure doesn't like throwing the ball away either, killed their clock management in a chance at end.

country

Ten Pointer
State's defense looks solid but need more depth so they don't wear out in the 4th quarter like they have in the last 2 games.

Offense needs to put the ball in the end zone. Too many field goals. Not able to run up the middle.

If the offense doesn't get straightened out they could be embarrassed shortly...