2019/20 ACC Basketball

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'd be willing to bet Mich has been underrated and will be contender in conf by end season no shame in that loss unlike duke and ky losses😁

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
the shame was the magnitude of the loss to michigan. 21-2 runs are shameful.
It was but these early season games anymore I just don't get surprised between more parity and all these freshman I think its late Jan before lot these teams can be figured out. ACC is always tough but this could be real dig fight this year lot contenders and mid level teams like Va tech that could knock off one the favs any night gonna be fun for sure

Panthera

Eight Pointer
^yeah I was so looking forward to a beatdown of msu by duke. i wont be holding my breath now.
the sparties probably lose on their home floor to non conference teams about as often as duke.
I can hear the SFA SFA chants now from that MSU crowd.
How can they do that after losing to VaTech..lol..K is 11-2 against IZZO. Hope the luck holds out.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
big ten deal looks bad for the acc imo.
I sure hope lville curb stomps michigan.
duke unc wake look look like losses. OSU is supposedly the best team in the nation according to tV talkers. Unc is not.
richmond beat wisconsin so state having wisconsin at home should be a W.
Remember the good ole days when the acc dominated this event?

Last edited:

Panthera

Eight Pointer
big ten deal looks bad for the acc imo.
I sure hope lville curb stomps michigan.
duke unc wake look look like losses. OSU is supposedly the best team in the nation according to tV talkers. Unc is not.
richmond beat wisconsin so state having wisconsin at home should be a W.
Remember the good ole days when the acc dominated this event?
Duke has the best record in the series of any school. Duke is 18-2 in the event.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Lville BC only acc teams favored tonight.
FSU probably the best hope for an upset at Indiana. Indiana favored. by 3.
Duke 6 pt underdogs to MSU.I heard the maui hangover being thrown out as a negative for MSU. I hope that is correct. Duke needs help.

Panthera

Eight Pointer
LV takes down Michigan, Duke crushes MSU. LV was in charge the entire way. They look to be the real deal. Duke was just awesome in their 87 75 win at MSU,, Tre Jones got the best of Cassius Winston in their battle. Great game by Baker and Javin D. Total domination..Challenge is tied 4-4...Also, Cassius Stanley not as injured as previously thought, may play against Va Tech Friday.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
State, Unc, GT favored tonight. If bennett pulls off the purdue "upset" then the acc can take this year's challenge.

MSU, say hello to the GOAT. :p

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
UNC has a scoring void. I don’t know where (against good teams) the scoring is going to come from.

To an extent, Duke has the same issue.

Ditto UVA.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
27% shooting from the field isn’t going to beat anyone. They need to figure things out quick or it’s going to be a long season.