2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD reduced

greenoakl

Four Pointer
Thread starter #1
2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 140000 miles 6.0 liter v8 4WD good condition New radiator water pump good toyo ht tires. $10,000 OBO Call or text 910 602-0081. I can text pictures Thanks

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
bottom cash price
that concept always humors me,,,,,,,,,he is asking $11,000 ,,if you want to offer less offer it,,,,but getting a post/text/email that asks "what's your bottom price" always makes me chuckle,,,,

good thing that what I post up for sale isn't a "I have to sell this" item,,,,cause when folks ask me that I always respond with "my price is $XXX,,,offer what you want but that is the current price",,,,,,,

anyhow,,,excuse the diversion,,,,,

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
that concept always humors me,,,,,,,,,he is asking $11,000 ,,if you want to offer less offer it,,,,but getting a post/text/email that asks "what's your bottom price" always makes me chuckle,,,,

good thing that what I post up for sale isn't a "I have to sell this" item,,,,cause when folks ask me that I always respond with "my price is $XXX,,,offer what you want but that is the current price",,,,,,,

anyhow,,,excuse the diversion,,,,,
Moose, A dollar saved, is a dollar earned. But we don't always know a person's circumstances. I have a good old truck with rusted out places and 274,000 miles that I wouldn't hesitate to drive to California. Somewhere out there is a replacement truck for ole "Red" "diversion" excused. And banter enjoyed,