2 New Bows!!

Contenderv07

Six Pointer
I had a couple threads on gettin a new bow for my wife for an anniversary present. I still can't believe thats what she wanted but anyway.. We had the day off so we both go down to Buttermilk Creek Outdoors in Burlington and get her all set up. We settled on a Bear Apprentice III.. We've got her set up at 32#. While she was getting fitted, we got a call from our real estate agent saying that someone wants our house and they want to pay CASH!! So when she heard that, she thought we should go ahead and get me one too. So I worked with Wayne (SUPER NICE ), and after firing a couple, I decided on the Elite Energy 32 and have it set for 55#. Wow that thing is awesome!!! Everyone there was super nice and answered all of our questions. Anyway, here is pic of hers, then mine, then my wife's first shot in the yard!!

Contenderv07

Six Pointer
Yea it draws real smooth. I'm still debating on poundage because of my shoulder but hopefully when I get my shooting muscles trained, I may go higher

perry

Old Mossy Horns
Yea it draws real smooth. I'm still debating on poundage because of my shoulder but hopefully when I get my shooting muscles trained, I may go higher

Awesome setup! I was just like you the first bow I bought was 55lbs and I could barely pull it back but after shooting a while I moved up to 60.

Last edited:

Contenderv07

Six Pointer
SkyHawk tell me about it!! I hadn't considered elite then he told me to try it out. He said this model was their smooth draw model haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk