CarolinaReaper

Went to see this earlier and all I have to say is WOW. What a movie. Believe the hype your hearing. It's shot to appear as one long single tracking shot and it's done so well here. The acting is phenomenal. What really makes this movie stand out in war movies was just how flat out stunning the cinematography was. I mean seriously, some of the scenes in this film will have your jaw drop. The gritty, awful realness, coupled with a great director and top shelf actors makes this a movie well worth your time and the $10 admission price. If your like me and your into this kind of film, band of brothers, saving private ryan, dunkirk,etc. I can't recommend this movie enough. One of the best.

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
Went to see it one night last week. It was good but not great IMO. Certainly not none that I will watch again. I was really excited to go see it as I only go to maybe 1 movie out a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SomeHuntingGuy

Eight Pointer
Thanks for sharing. Will have to check this movie out. We saw Richard Jewell this weekend and it too was a great movie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nana

Big Ole Nanny
Contributor
I saw it and liked it. I love war movies. The one long shot thing was cool, but gave me a bit of motion sickness.

I finally watched "A Bridge Too Far" this weekend while working on a bobcat. It was quite good. Lots of big names.