18 year old flies from Miami to Denver..

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Buys a gun and is now threatening to shoot up high schools.

Expect this to lead to more bans on 18 yr olds buying guns.

Florida banned most 18 yr olds from buying a gun Colorado has not

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
And she's been on the radar for years as she has mental illness and is obsessed with the school shooting in Columbine. But..that seems to have slipped through the cracks.
Now all the schools are closed, people are terrified of "gun violence" which is being spouted by the left as usual, millions are spent on this nutcase.....well, I guess she was effective.

Uwharrieman

Ten Pointer
I noticed the news said she bought a pump-action shotgun, so not a semi-auto.
Watch out for the rush against pump actions, it's always the gun not the person.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
So tell me again, what exactly is the FBI's job? Just to spy on political candidates? This nut job has been threatening to commit acts of violence against school children on social media but yet she's on the lam and there's panic in the streets of Colorado.
You have to wonder when this whole "wait until something bad happens" scenario for Law Enforcement to actually make contact with these nut jobs will stop. No one has a 1st amendment right to threaten to kill innocent kids in celebration of another massacre.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I hope this gains traction and people end up feeling sorry for her. I'd much rather her name lives on (though it won't) compared to the 2 cowards who shot up Columbine. What this girl ended up doing is what I wish every nutjob meaning harm to others would do, if they can't get or won't accept professional help.