12-6

popekilldragon

Button Buck
Nothing today. Didn't get out until late and then lost my bow release in the marsh, had to go pick up a new one at a nearby outfitter. Oops. Going back out tomorrow to try and catch them acting up pre-storm, though.

Scrub

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Not sure if the times are right on your posts. If so, you may want to get to your stands earlier in the afternoon. Shot this guy at 320pm today

I agree two days this week I’ve seen deer before 4:00 and nothing after

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Not sure if the times are right on your posts. If so, you may want to get to your stands earlier in the afternoon. Shot this guy at 320pm today
Nice un.
Man I have not been able to get in the stand here in Harnett before 4 20pm any this season. I have hunted the least so far this year because of all this dang rain...
Got a big job we are on for our top customer. Deer hunting has taken a back seat this season.
You are right though, spooked one yesterday at 4 30 crossing path to my stand.
Congrats

redbow

Ten Pointer
Nice un.
Man I have not been able to get in the stand here in Harnett before 4 20pm any this season. I have hunted the least so far this year because of all this dang rain...
Got a big job we are on for our top customer. Deer hunting has taken a back seat this season.
You are right though, spooked one yesterday at 4 30 crossing path to my stand.
Congrats
Thanks Jug. I had him on camera this week at 4pm so I got in around 245pm. I thought I might get a crack at him but not that early.