12-6

MK82

Button Buck
5efb9933f9616e5679d1c75d8dd5a318.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
Very quiet, me and son are in again. Son says his hand warmers are too hot. He has it rough boys.

He has strep is why were in blind and not at school. Whole family has had it except me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Went to the Dr this morning to get blood work and a flu shot. Go back next week and see how bad off I am... :)

May hit a stand this afternoon.. burrrr

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Seen some does in the soy beans early... but now nothing. 25' when I left clubhouse this morning.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Moose - your camp food is making me hungry!! We just finished the last of our venison this past weekend. My 5 and 7 year old can put away a deer before we have a chance to freeze it. lol

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
With this potential bad weather moving in, deer should be up and moving over the next couple of days. I'm hoping I can get out and hunt in the mountains Saturday before it all hits. Got to knock out some of this honey do list first.

JRMichae

Four Pointer
With this potential bad weather moving in, deer should be up and moving over the next couple of days. I'm hoping I can get out and hunt in the mountains Saturday before it all hits. Got to knock out some of this honey do list first.

I hope you are right and what I was thinking. Took tomorrow off so will be out the next couple days.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Taking a break from remodeling to take son shooting .22 and then a few other chores before back to work tomorrow. Should have picked a warmer day but I promised him. He’s home schooled so heading out after lunch. Hopefully quiet day there. Good luck all braving the chill.

deepbreath

Six Pointer
Got off early and decided to hit the woods early. Settled in at 1:00. Hard for me to sit this long but thought I’d give it try.

tjfreddy

Button Buck
I saw two does and a real nice 7 pointer at 8:00 am this morning. Unfortunately they were in my neighbors back yard. I live inside the city limits of Greensboro so he is safe until he walks out in front of car.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
In Randolph with my 9 yr old daughter. Hoping to see something and potentially take one home with us. She is showing interest and will be behind the gun next year

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

np307

Ten Pointer
Got into the stand a few minutes ago. Bumped a buck out while climbing up, not sure how big. Was planning on doe patrol tonight but I wouldn't mind getting another look at him.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Got into the stand a few minutes ago. Bumped a buck out while climbing up, not sure how big. Was planning on doe patrol tonight but I wouldn't mind getting another look at him.
Maybe he will come back for further investigation

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Good movement here this evening.....saw a group of about 5 does and had several bucks cruise through at the end of the lane checking out the does. Couple of up and comers, and one right at dark that I couldn’t get a good look at. Big bodied deer and looked to be wide, just couldn’t tell how many points. So I held off.....the next few days should be pretty good.

np307

Ten Pointer
Not sure if it was the same deer or not, but had limping spike with a broken antler come in about 520. Gave me several shots and if I had my bow I might would have shot him, but he got the first pass of my hunting career.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
2 yearlings and 1 lone matriarch doe.. She gotta go.. Shoulda shot her butt,,as she was on pins and needles the whole time. That crazy hootchy looked towards me the whole time..

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk