12-29..

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Rollin to the farm here in Stanly Co.. Stick and string in hand.. Hope everyone has a safe and successful hunt..

Hunthardhuntsafe!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
Heading up the mtn once this fog clears. Visibility is less than 100 yds at the moment. My brother is in from Ft. Benning so we are going to try whack some.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Fixin to wall in the woods in Randolph. Probably last one for me this season so hopefully it'll be productive. Got 2 but would like 1 more for the freezer. God is good!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dlgerow

Four Pointer
Cumberland county here. No fog. Broke a little sweat walking in. Good luck all!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Thick fog in reidsville. Kinda cool too

Saw a lot driving in also
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sp8

Ten Pointer
Set up in Stanly Co. First time hunting this blind brought my daughter today hopefully we can see something. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Secret Spot

Six Pointer
Up in RoCo little foggy, hunting bow stand. Have recent pictures of a good buck here. Maybe? Goose hunters are active this morning on a local pond near by.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Up a tree in Chatham County. Forgot my backpack at home. Luckily I had some spare shells in my vehicle. I don’t even have my knife. I’ll probably shoot a deer.

Just heard a loud noise across the flooded creek like a tree falling. Reminded of the saying if a tree falls and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a noise.

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Dog hunters were lined up along our road this morning bumper to bumper; reminded me of what the roads around the Raleigh fairgrounds look like in October!

Picked up the shotgun and told the wife I'm "in-lawed out" (her sister and husband have been staying with us since early December!)

Sitting in the woods, waiting on the dogs to do the work......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Going to head out and head to the ground blind till dark. Sooner than later something will strol by.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Back at it in Randolph. Haven't seen a deer in several sits so we'll see if they come by this warm evening. Probably my last hunt of the year but there is meat in the freezer. A fat doe or decent buck would be nice to add to it though

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m in. Hoping to see how much sting is in this Hornet.
3d60260724986cfbdf6944413d3f07a7.jpg

Last edited:

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
Ok, what would you do?
Go hunt a field with no good buck pics in 7 days or stay home and watch the Clemson/ ND game.