12/28 who’s getting wet

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Up a tree in Chatham County. I only have 2 hours to hunt so hopefully the rain will hold off. If not, I’m wearing my rain poncho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm in Halifax and the sun is fighting to come out. Hopefully we wont get the rain they seem to think is coming.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
It's been raining in Orange. It doesn't seem to bother the crows and squirrels ... so where are the deer?

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
Last night the weather person said the rain front would be moving through fast and would pass through by late afternoon , might be a good afternoon to be in a stand.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
so easy to say when you aint going but it looks like a perfect day to see deer here in central nc. Mist fog rain, then clearing.
Good Luck to those of you playing with them.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
This what ill be doing all day in this rain!! First batch just come iff the dryer
53d4da1370f34f61a35678f65960dcbb.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Yea that is Yote jerky,,im bring you and Tommy both a mess of it..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
If one smells me today it will be standing at the back door. I wanted to go check trail cameras but all of a sudden the heavy rain came in. Plus factor, my dang ROCKY boots started leaking...as good as they wore and don't want to get my feet wet.

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
If one smells me today it will be standing at the back door. I wanted to go check trail cameras but all of a sudden the heavy rain came in. Plus factor, my dang ROCKY boots started leaking...as good as they wore and don't want to get my feet wet.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Sat through light and heavy downpours .... and still no deer. I'm packing it in. I think it's gonna get worse before it gets better. If it passes by before about 4 pm, I can sneak out for a quick pm today. Otherwise, it's tomorrow am.

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Pouring now in Greenville. No deer hunting, no golf for me today. Shaping up to be a good afternoon for football and a nap.

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Rain at a lull here in DC, may go check some game cameras.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Just put out a pop up blind for my wife's uncle who is coming in to town. May try this evening depending on the rain but we'll be in there tomorrow. Had several does on camera this morning at 8:30am.