12/27 Gene Pool time

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
5 does that I could see.....shot the two biggest and stoned one and other one mule kicked and ran off in the pine thicket and have not found her yet. Will go back in the morning to find her. it is time to hang it up and take it easy. Good luck for the rest of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perfectroadglide

Ten Pointer
I was riding my UTV out after dark and saw a 4 wheeler on a ridge about 300 yards away. It stopped and the lights went out, then I saw two flashlights. I had heard a shot earlier and assumed they were looking for their deer. They had crossed the property line, so I waited for them to get closer to get their attention and see if they wanted help. When I spoke to them they ran to the 4 wheeler and hauled butt. Must have been kids, I don't think grown men would have run. They weren't in trouble because I would want the same courtesy were it me. Guess I need to walk the woods tomorrow and find the deer.

hclaye25

Four Pointer
Jumped a couple when I headed in around 10:30AM. I saw a half rack six point around 4:15. It wasn’t broken off, so they must be starting to shed. I also found a half shed of an 8 point on my way out. Season is over for me. Ended up shooting nothing this year although I had an opportunity evertime I went out. Had a blast so I can say it was a successfull season. Looking forward to Spring Turkey Season and inshore fishing at the coast.