12/16 live

ditchbank

Banned
Got the kid and his dad back again this AM I’m pretty sure my little
Buddy that I let walk will get shot at today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Beating the cobwebs from my head rt now after 2 straight nights of Christmas gatherings.. Gotta work today so no more tree time this weekend. Good luck to all,, Tommy hope yall get another crack at that big one..

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Beating the cobwebs from my head rt now after 2 straight nights of Christmas gatherings.. Gotta work today so no more tree time this weekend. Good luck to all,, Tommy hope yall get another crack at that big one..

Thanks we saw deer this morning but he is buck crazy now. Gonna get some range time after lunch. He needs some shooting reasons, I believe that was the first time he had ever shot a rifle.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer

Thanks we saw deer this morning but he is buck crazy now. Gonna get some range time after lunch. He needs some shooting reasons, I believe that was the first time he had ever shot a rifle.
I would deff get some practice in.. You deff dont want to wound one..good luck brotha

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Sitting in my box in Moore Co, sloppy mess out here and the skeeters are back... haven't been here in about 2 weeks, this evening feels promising.

BigGun1

Eight Pointer
In in wayne county, took last few days off to be with wife during her surgery. Looked like I missed some nasty days.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
In Harnett and hoping to see that Big 8 ptr with drop tines:geek:
That has been coming thru on camera

Attachments

• 15449970325877349125886132232714.jpg
    15449970325877349125886132232714.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Good luck guys. Stayed with mama last night in Kinston, got home about noon today. Grabbed my extra trail camera sd cards an hit the woods. Just changed out cards. Got to my ground blind and that spot was underwater. Most water I have seen in that spot in a long time. Going to go back tomorrow and move the blind to a drier location. Sitting the rest of the day out.

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
Had the same experience. Took my son to our go to spot only to find it was about 4' under water. We went to an alternate spot but saw nothing this afternoon. Not even a squirrel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk