12/13

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My hats off to you, nhn2a. It certainly is possible to score a deer in bad weather, (they're still out there SOMEWHERE, after all).

But if I wanted to be cold, wet & miserable, I'd be a duck hunter......[emoji3]

Hoping you tag a big one today!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My hats off to you, nhn2a. It certainly is possible to score a deer in bad weather, (they're still out there SOMEWHERE, after all).

But if I wanted to be cold, wet & miserable, I'd be a duck hunter......[emoji3]

Hoping you tag a big one today!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I thought you hunted every day regardless of the weather aya. šŸ˜

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
35 and pouring here right now no way I'd deer hunt this I might even consider not turkey hunting this if it was Apr

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
I don't get many chances to hunt. I'll be in a blind this evening if I can get away from work early.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
I'd be out if I didn't have to work. Rainy, not TOO rainy, not too windy here in Wake County.

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
It would be a really good afternoon to kill one but like someone else said earlier I just ain't that mad at em..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ecufan13

Spike
I put out some feed and left. Deer have been hitting the spot. Cameras not picking anything up though. Might have another dead one.

hclaye25

Four Pointer
I went this morning until 10AM. I planned on hunting all day as I took a day a vacation. Called it quits and I am back at the house drying everything. I did see some doe last night.

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I love a good nap in the woods, it's that felling I get when I wake up, that bothers me. What did I miss or scare away with the snoring.