11 pt in my backyard...

nontypical

Ten Pointer
I live in a small subdivision in the country. I get a da_n letter in the mail every month cause my boat is visible from the road. Gonna take your advice richie and run for president of HOA 🤔

I live in a small subdivision in the country. I get a da_n letter in the mail every month cause my boat is visible from the road. Gonna take your advice richie and run for president of HOA 🤔
I got the same problem with my boat. I got a 19' CC with a yammy 115 four stroke. I aint worried about it.

court2005

Four Pointer
You are right. It can never happen in America. Land of the offended.
It happens year round in the UK. They have plenty of problems, but there is a deer season year round.

Just north of Charlotte maybe 10-15mins the city of Huntersville has a late urban archery season that runs through February to help manage the population. Hopefully everyone else jumps on board eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Just north of Charlotte maybe 10-15mins the city of Huntersville has a late urban archery season that runs through February to help manage the population. Hopefully everyone else jumps on board eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I know. I have friends that live there.
I was talking about the use of firearms in greenways, parks, and woodlots. It happens in at least one other country, I just don't think it can happen here.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
But laws are laws. I don't feel bad for the guy one bit. It's 2019...pretty easy to find rules and regs these days. Now I'll say I shoot my bow in my backyard, but with one neighbor who doesn't care and an acre of land...chances of getting in trouble are slim.

That's not true. I'll take a fine any day of the week over losing my license for x amount of years.

so "laws are laws" unless they inconvenience you and the penalty is small,,,,

got it

krausegd

Spike
so "laws are laws" unless they inconvenience you and the penalty is small,,,,

got it

Yes?
It's why we speed and don't murder. We make those calculated decisions every day.
Probably could have articulated better, but it was in response to the typical "its muh land blah blah" argument that was brewing.

Anyway, enjoy the big deer pics folks.

dmcclure

Button Buck
I think this is the same 11. Saw him crossing Wrentree in Starmount this morning about 5am. I don't think he's that old honestly, just a really good deer.

Attachments

• Wrentree Buck.jpg
    Wrentree Buck.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 34