11/8

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Not a productive morning for me, 2 fat does and 1 small buck. The doe was looking down her back trail a good bit, but nothing followed her out.

whitty

Six Pointer
Saw quite a few deer at first light. One was a pretty good deer that about got shot. He wasn’t a monster so I backed off and I am hoping one of my kids can get a pop at him this weekend.

Going Coastal

Eight Pointer
Only saw a stinking coyote and tree rats. Wind swirling and the yote smelled me and was gone before I could get the gun up.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Sitting in a stand I haven’t hunted in 3-4 years….. no corn …. No cams…. No intel…. Old school hunting!! Wind needs to settle some!

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Dang there are three 11-8 threads. We should just have one under deer hunting regardless of season.
the old hunting beast forum had one continuous thread through the season. I wish it was that way here….wish in one hand and shidt in the other though….

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Some a total of 2 fawns, one knot head, and one doe fawn. Got 1 more day in the woods tomorrow, then it’s back to work. I do have next Tuesday and Wednesday off also, so we’ll see.

I have to say, the ML thread was really slow today. Probably go read up on the Deer Hunting 11-8 thread to see if much is moving for the eastern season.

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
I had the 4 point that ran my meat doe off yesterday at 40 yards this morning but just couldn't give up a buck tag for a 100 lb deer. Sit in the lawn chair out in the pasture this afternoon for the last 45 minutes and watched three full grown does graze at about 225 yds. Too long a poke for my old muzzleloader but they won't escape the reach of my 270 come Saturday