11/8 live

ctsnow

Six Pointer
Never know what to expect this time of year….hunted Saturday for 3 hours and saw 9 deer. Hunted today for a total of 8 hours and saw 1 deer….

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
Finally went hunting the last hour today,first hunt with muzzle loader this year. Saw a spike and small 8 point that had me looking at him good through binoculars. Not what I'm looking for this early but did get me a little excited. Think I'm in the groove now and going again in the am

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Well after a thorough search and a couple white hairs I am baffled. No blood or guts nothin. Ugh, idk how but I guess I just grazed her. Unless she didn’t bleed. I very easily could have hit a branch. We looked as best we could but find anything. I am gonna have to look in the morning.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Wife punched a tag last night too. With a Prius. Sucks bad. Insurance said parts availability will make it take longer than we can get a rental, IF we can get a rental. Great.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wife punched a tag last night too. With a Prius. Sucks bad. Insurance said parts availability will make it take longer than we can get a rental, IF we can get a rental. Great.
Been there done that. Make them pay for the rental. I pitched an idiot fit. I mean really showed my ass.
So my Insurance company paid for my wife to have a rental for 9 weeks while we were waiting on the parts for hers.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
It might come to it but I’m trying to work it out. She stresses bad over stuff like this and will be borderline comatose.