11/6

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Only thread I saw open for today, in with the stick and string. Haven't seen a deer all weekend. Had something out in front before legal light. Nothing since.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I sat here yesterday morning and it was a squirrel festival in here…. Eerily quiet today! Could it be a giant buck is about to appear and wind me at the same time….. never to be seen again???

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
Deer are moving. Spypoint sending lots of pics this morning. Son is hunting. I’m on my deck drinking coffee.

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
shoulda, coulda went this am but did not. And of course I got the 1st deer picks since mid Oct this morning at 7:10....🤣

Mparker

Four Pointer
Im working near jordan, heard some shots but those are probably duck hunters. Im gonna give it a try this evening after work.

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Saw a doe, a fawn, and a small cowhorn in a less than 10 acre patch below the house. Scrape we freshened over night.

Jim

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Got up at 5 and checked wind direction. Bad like all day yesterday. Checked it about 30 minutes ago and it shifted to ok direction til around 9:30-10:00. Dang!! On the way now. Hunt Stand app is what I use for wind direction. Hope I'll be like ScottyB.

Last edited:

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Got up at 5 and checked wind direction. Bad like all day yesterday. Checked it about 30 minutes and it shifted to ok direction til around 9:30-10:00. Dang!! On the way now. Hunt Stand app is what I use for wind direction. Hope I'll be like ScottyB.
I use it too. Rarely right where I hunt. Usually off by 45-90°. It has it's moments, though.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Couldn't imagine hubting here even though 2nd day ML open it has poured rain and I mean poured deep puddles in yard and way to warm this evening looks to be better

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I sat here yesterday morning and it was a squirrel festival in here…. Eerily quiet today! Could it be a giant buck is about to appear and wind me at the same time….. never to be seen again???
guessing he was dead when you wrote this? :p
Congratulations!

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
As I was gathering my stuff sky just opened up I sure hope no one sitting in a stand with this its absolutely pouring.