11/6 Live

NCbowhunter11b

Six Pointer
Seen 2 shooters and a doe on the way in to the firehouse for a 24hr shift this morning. Hate to miss today, but I’ll be up on one of my favorite public ridges trying to fill my last buck tag tomorrow afternoon. Best of luck to all today. Shoot straight and keep it safe!

Going Coastal

Eight Pointer
Heading out on public land for the only doe day of the early muzzleloader season, MZ bear also starts today. Hope the critters are moving.
Good luck 🍀

Packfan

Eight Pointer
It will be a Christmas miracle if I see a deer today closer than 500 yards. I have the dropsies and have been bumbling and stumbling all morning.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'll be hunting this evening. Got other things to tend to this morning.

Yal stay warm out there.

20211106_065815.jpg

Rock_61

Four Pointer
Lee Co... Got up and settled in this Mng well before shooting light. Figured cooler Mng and rain coming in early this afternoon that they should be on the move. Good Luck Everyone!

Wncbowhunter

Ten Pointer
How is it there are no deer. Then you stand to stretch and bam 30 yards away in the rhododendron deer runs off. Haha

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm up in the stand in Forsyth County. Nothing so far. Heard a very close, high pitched squeal 30 minutes before LST that sounded like a peacock. I assume it was a yote though.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
NE wind is cold this morning. The insulated box makes a big difference though, and is nearly a necessity to keep young hunters out here for hours in a cold wind. We saw 6 does just before and after legal, but they’ve moved off now. Not sure where the bucks are at. Need to pull cards and find out.

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Wind just started up, acorns and leaves falling like rain. A doe snuck in behind me at 20 yards. She was just trotting along she got a pass in case one of the 2 shooters here was pushing her. Only heard one shot so far.

muzzymomentless

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Buck came in missing part of his front leg. Been getting pictures of him but first time I've saw him.

Attachments

• 20211106_094219.jpg
    20211106_094219.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 51