11/21live

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Heard a couple shots right around sunrise. One of then was my revolver.

First deer with a pistol, so I'll post the pic and story in that thread.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
We see most of our deer between 9 and 2 on our club
Where I’m hunting now it’s
daylight -8:00ish
Then again from 10-1
Then from 4:30- dark

Obviously a deer can show up at any time, but those are the highest concentrations of movement. And no matter the time of year, that stays pretty constant.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
2b837c69326f0c8f8be0770f8d9249b7.jpg

Sent from wherever I was at the time...

That thing is a doggoned monster !
I could only hope to kill one that big !!!
Tell him big congrats and congrats to you too !!!!!

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Looks like a paddle boat... didn't see it till I was up in the stand. With my luck about prime time for deer sea tow will show up and mess up my hunt. ;)

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Back up in Davie with my youngest son (18). Im getting to old for all this hunting. Nice quiet evening hopefully we will see some deer. Didnt go to Montgomery because it got to late on us. Maybe tomorrow.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I dont Golf but this seems like perfect weather for it.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Yeah it sucks for deer hunting. Had a nice 7 come out yesterday evening right at dark. Too dark to shoot. My camera picked him for me though. Wish I saw him this morning. Most likely only does with fawns will be out this evening.....late

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Where I’m hunting now it’s
daylight -8:00ish
Then again from 10-1
Then from 4:30- dark

Obviously a deer can show up at any time, but those are the highest concentrations of movement. And no matter the time of year, that stays pretty constant.

That's pretty interesting because that's pretty close to our pattern as well. Usually an hour or 2 after sunup then mid day and again around 4pm. You hunt in the east or more central to western NC?

toxic

Button Buck
Howdy y’all. New to the forum.

hunted in Edgecombe Co. this morning, small doe out when we sat down, but quickly ran off and that was the only action. Slow moving.

positive side, got my wife to come sit for her first hunt. Hopefully the first of many. Good luck to all this evening.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Howdy y’all. New to the forum.

hunted in Edgecombe Co. this morning, small doe out when we sat down, but quickly ran off and that was the only action. Slow moving.

positive side, got my wife to come sit for her first hunt. Hopefully the first of many. Good luck to all this evening.
Welcome to the site

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk