11/21live

dropnbassonu

Four Pointer
Up a tree here in Wilkes. Good luck to all, beautiful morning to be out.
9d305a4ebe803bd6b946385713b1ab71.jpg

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

SurferGuy08

Six Pointer
Sitting in a ground blind in Orange County. Trying out another lease for the weekend. Watching a tree line along the fence in j the back of the property. Maybe one will hop it and go eat in the field.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 57

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Talked with the local boys earlier this morning, and they're definitely running dogs in our area today. So here I sit at my favorite crossing spot with 3" 000 buck in the chamber, and I just heard them turn loose about a quarter mile away.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
dce15a907b36cb373182934374a33ac2.jpg

Tar Heel

Four Pointer
In Randolph good movement early till about 7 30. Then dead as a hammer just like yeaterday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I have not heard one shot today. Buddy saw a coyote that was heading my way but it never appeared. His wife saw a spike from house towards where I was going to sit this morning. I made last minute decision to go to different spot.

HarryNC

Eight Pointer
Had a big bunch of turkeys come through and put on a show this morning. Two does walked by about 15 yards away. Looked like one of them had been roughed up by a buck very recently. Scraped up on her back from hooves. Halifax County.

Attachments

• IMG_20201121_073502977_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20201121_073502977_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 81

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Let a nice doe walk about 8:15 because I was waiting for the big guy. I’m starting to have some regrets now.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Had a big bunch of turkeys come through and put on a show this morning. Two does walked by about 15 yards away. Looked like one of them had been roughed up by a buck very recently. Scraped up on her back from hooves. Halifax County.
best live shot of the season. :)
Thanks for sharing.